Are you ready to take a major step forward with your business and step into potential that you never imagined existed? Are you looking for someone who will push you out of your comfort zone and help you to achieve your audacious goals? If you are ready to embark on this journey of change and growth you have come to the right place.
Coaching will help you to create an action plan that will yield tangible results, increase your bottom line, restore your vision and establish focused direction for your business.
- Understanding your current state of affairs
- Evaluating your financial attitudes and aptitudes
- Understanding who you really are and what drives you
- Understanding the purpose and motivation of your business
- Encouraging incremental steps to improvement
- Connecting you with a peer group of like minded entrepreneurs
- Learning from peers
- Building the courage to make the necessary changes
- Frequent evaluations
- Making adjustments to stay on course and keep moving forward
- Remembering to celebrate the victories
Automotive Training Programs
Training Programs are tailored to your unique challenges and delivered in small groups.
- Using incentive based pay to motivate your staff
- Marketing your business properly
- Using tire sales to drive business
- Helping your staff to understand tires
- Effective telephone training
- Making your shop stand out in the crowd
- Developing systems for shop work flow
Leverage the power of a group, learn industry best practices, and grow your business with the help of other like-minded business owners in a similar industry or field.
Performance Groups consist of five to ten people that meet on a monthly basis, either in person or online. Group members discuss issues that are holding them back, and disclose the processes and methods that are helping them to excel. Openness and transparency, combined with 100% confidentiality, ensures that Performance Groups focus on the interest of each group member. It’s like group therapy for your business.
Customer Experience Training
Is your loyal customer base growing or shrinking? Do you wonder how your competition is gaining a competitive advantage over you?
Do you know that 85% of customers are willing to pay up to 25% more to ensure superior customer service. Customer Experience Training will help to transform your business from mediocre to amazing. When you focus every business transaction on delivering exceptional customer experience you will be shocked at how it effects you employee engagement and retention of your valuable employees. Improve your customer service levels and make price irrelevant?
Beech Consulting is a PXT Select™ authorized partner. PXT Select™ makes the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter. With innovative selection and employee assessment tools, PXT Select™ empowers business to make smarter hiring decisions by providing them with actionable data about candidates.
- Fill in the gaps between a resume and interview with actionable objective data
- Identify the most suitable candidates, streamlining an effective hiring process
- Match candidates with jobs that fit their inherent capabilities
- Identify opportunities to enhance performance and maximize an individual’s contribution to an organization
- Reduce turnover and boost employee engagement
Clients discovering greatness
“Alan has made a profound difference to my business and my life. Within a few months of his guidance we managed to turn each month into a record month and turn a profit. Customer retention is up and my business is growing at a great pace.”Ahmad Liaqat, PresidentCRS Automotive LTD.
“On behalf of Barton Auto Parts, we would like to thank Alan Beech for his dynamic coaching abilities and his strong foresight into the development of the independent repair shop business. Without his personal assistance, we would not see our key clients making the right changes to succeed in today’s business.”Stephen Krieger, PresidentBarton Auto Parts
“Both our dealers and employees are drawn to Alan’s abilities to relate his experiences and knowledge and translate them to how we can better service our customers. Alan’s marketing expertise also helped each participant to recognize the unique value of their business and how to sell that value.”Ryan Boyle, Director of MarketingRegional Tire Distributors
“Alan conducted a robust Tire Training program that helped my dealership staff grow their tire business. His knowledge, generated from years of retail tire expertise, brought a fresh and energetic approach to growing our tire business and increasing customer retention.”Debbie Hawe, District ManagerGeneral Motors Customer Care and After-sales (Western Region)